Thursday, August 16, 2007

hols coming 4 me... yipee!!! tyme 2 fill up my time wif lot2 of werk as possible.... hahaha.... den cn go shopping wif my fav aunty pin... both are good in shopping.... ( wasting $$ actualli... ) hhaha... ohh well... dat's our hobby la..... gonna mish her wen she go back malaysia... but nvm...

nxt... i mish my bestie alots2... no joke... hais... i wanna mit her... everytime ppl ak me abt her... i feel like crying.... she's wasn't bside me wen i study, play, shopping, everythin basically...
wen dey other ppl sae dey so long nvr mit her den wat abt me... lagi lame... we dey sae dey mish her... i mish her more... more...more.... i wanna mit u soon okie... we go haf dinner or wat... damn mishes u ....







she just love biting straw.... dun noe y... hhahaha.....




<-- farhana aris....





wen for job interview dat dae... 13 aug... was after skul la... wif heavy bag go dere.... hahhaa.... dragged nurul along wif me... so kind of her la cuming along... appreciate it alots.... headed to raffles place and wen to dis building la... den de security guard very cute... after we finish our interview he ask me whether the interview okie nt... den i sae yah and smile.... so cute la... nt action... hahahah... hopefulli get the job la ... realli wanna try to work as an admin in the bank... u noe the feeling is diff... i wanna xperience doing sumtin diff... dat i nvr do b4.... wish me luck hor... cont'.... wen 2 took picture along the way... the river... scenery was superb nice... indescribable.... beautiful!!! hahaa..... had alot2 of fun wif her dat dae... here's some of the picS....



lesson was fun as alwaes..... classmates all like siao ppl... hahaha... team was fun as per normal...
hehehe... so good rite... hahha... planned for class chalet... it'll b on the 6th & 7th sept.... yipee!!
i wanna go.... bt dun noe cn make it or nt... hais... still considering whether to go chalet wif mie2 or nt... hmmm... i wanna go wif hymm... bt dun noe y he dun let... saded... =(
gonna haf fun sooN... yeah...!! parents goIn 4 holS... den cn do wat i wan... bt den rite... my paint house... sad rite... ani1 wan 2 help me paint... help2 le.... =( tink i wun b werk la on dat 2 daes...
after evertin done den cn go walk2... yeah!!
dat's all abt it....
tata..^^_)

No comments: