Monday, June 09, 2008






















decided to blog at this time....
I LUV DIS PICX & I LUV MY ADEQ HAIRA 2!!!!
hahaha... took dis @ ben n jerry nye kedai...
had my fav ice cream.... YUMMY2!!!!
den as per nrml lepak wif my dis giler fwn of mine...
crappin & laughing....
onli us making hell out of noise dere...
take picx was de best part lor....
den back 2 wdlds 4 tuition....

lol.... goshh... i'm werking later yet haven slp...
FAEZA!!! wat's de hell happening to u????
dun emo2 la faeza.... tsk2....
smth just doesnt goes rite for me.....
de feeling is so de nt good....
ani1 cn jst tell me y???
sobx2.....


been working all dis while.... keje2 till naik mendak seh.... bt wat to do.... rather den rotting...
so yah.... here am i werking non stop.... bt gt money later 2 shop2.... wEE!!!!
2dae was a shockin dae 4 me coz my DADDY came 2 mit me @ workplace....
been awhile dat i met hym n jst nw i really was happy 2 mit hym lor....
bt rite it's just so complicated la..... damn confusing.....
dat's wen confusion occurs.....
hahah...
MEREPEK LA FAEZA....!!!!

life startin 2 get more painful n irritating at times....
like wat my DADDY sae i'm just nt readi 2 accpt ppl....
bt in my heart i tink i've found some1 dat fit it my heart....
BUT.....
mayb it might not be de right person....
i just scared to be hurt again ....
trust me... i'm TIRED!!!

dae after dae i'm missing something in my life....
de feeling of incompletance is alwaes dere....
n it's sux 2 de max,....

sometime i just sit n thought for a moment...
wat i wan i life.....???
since wen is faeza an emo kid...???
adakah silapku untuk menyintai dirimu??
will dere be hope or shud i just dun bother abt it???

i wonder.....
all left unwritten....
damn it!!!

will i be able to leave evey single past of mine behind and look at de bright side nw???
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
onli god noes it.....

happy reading okie adeq.... n camat pagi 2 u...!!! =)

No comments: