Thursday, September 11, 2008

few days left for me....
feel so sad wen i noe he haf 2 go...
doing something that he shud be doing...
having no choice for hym to choose from...

cnt imagine hw life is after sudden change....
without any preparation done before hand....
doing things all alone without you by my side...
de feEling iS iNcoMplete....

everytime i stared straight into ur eyes....
it really hurt me alot....
as i noe dat i cant be doing it animore...
randomlY i'll just move forward to u & hug u tiedly...
as if i dun even wan 2 let u go aniwhere far away from me...
kiss u on ur liPs and whisper to ur ear,"i lOve yOu".....
dat's alwaes the things dat i do wen i feel dat i nid u 2 noe ....
i'm scared dat i cant change to de surrounding that is going 2 square 1....

daydEe...
since the first time i noe u, i can feel dat we can be more den a friend...
even before we met up i've gt dis feeling dat i somehow like ur character...
de way u msg me is different from others....
i feel comfortable being with you....
dat's y i decided to met u for de 1st time...
no regrets mitting u eventho' ......
having fun teasing u....
laughing.....
it was hell of joyful moments dat i haf with you syg....
i just hope dat dis wun stop because of anithing...
BUT it have to come to an end for the time being...
tOO fast for me to even spend de veRi last mOments wif my daydEe....
but why must it be so fast....
haisss.......

something that i wanna tell u is that.....
i wun leave u alone wen u nid me....
i'll wait for u no matter what ....
my LoVe 4 u'LL nvr Fade....
daT'S my pRomise 2 u....

haiRA must chOng for FYP,...
cYa later....

No comments: