Tuesday, December 02, 2008

i'm in the hols mood now eventhough haven hols yet....
dEe goNna scold me if i kip skipping lesson again and againn...
i'm scared that 1 of my module sangkut...
oh god pleasee help me....
hope that for my elective UT 3 my grade will be at least a C+...
if i get another E i'm dead meat....
another module is that medical tech....
i hate it alot...
2 ut get D and i really hope that I get a C+ or B for 3rd UT....
if not i'm dead for the 2nd time...
thanx god my imaging and equipment is stabil...
hopefully i can get B+ or C for overall grade for that 2 modules.....

dEe is gOnna POP in 8 more days time....
i'm so happy and can't wait for that day to come...
i wanna spend my time with him....
but i'm gonna haf to work tooo...
time planning is important....
i wan to watch movie....

i'm soory if i did something wrong that day...
till you hate yourself badly.,..
i shudnt haf told you that i'll merajok if you never sent me back....
hais... i really hope that you will be ok with her soon...

1 month left to 2009...
counting down...

No comments: