Tuesday, March 17, 2009

was suprised to receive msges from them....
i hope your're strong to face reality in life....
enjoy ur life before going in a few wks time i guess...
glad that you have change & realise things that happen in the past...
i wish you all the best....

sayang having 24hr guard duty & no time 4 me....
i'm so damn bored plus nurul is not here to tok 2 me....
so the not use to the boringness in life....
i miss you alot dear...
book out faster can pleaseeee......

working is fun nowaday for me....
just that i get slpy easily ....
no1 entertaining me...
all're gone to Expo...
left me alone...
boohoo...

now i wanna buy itouch....
i wan i wan....
saving for the next few months till jun or july expo sales again....
weeee!!!
i wanna change hp le but daydEe dun let me....
but i'll still wanna it ....
hehehe....

fana is so damn clever la....
grade so damn good....
how i wish i'm as clever as her...
hais....
i miss you la....
wen can i possibble met you...??

No comments: