Friday, April 10, 2009

happy 9 month aniversary to US...
been a long time since the day i met him....
till now all the things that we've been through...
ups and downs in this relationship taught me alot...
i hope and wish that we'll stay together forever & ever...
btw thank for the cookie monster soft toy that you gave me...
i love it as much as i love matrep and goblin but i love u even more....
wen Ehub to catch Knowing after my long dae tuition....
was kinda lost watching that movie evnthought i didnt slp during the show....
hahaha... forever lost kid....

talking about going overseas....
just hate to hear about it...
afew more weeks and he's off....
somewhere far from me...
am i prepared for that....
3 wks without anitin from him is ridicules....
totally got no answer wen he ask what am i going to do 4 dat 3 wks...
i myself dont have the answer to that question...
what can i do when he's not here with me....
i'm soory for giving u that answer....
i'm just not prepared.....
aniwae i dun mean what i said....
trying not to even think about it....

u'll alwaes be in my heart sayang.....

No comments: