Thursday, June 04, 2009

long time since i updated.....
kind of no time for all this...
starting to feel bored with life...
going thru same things again n again....
living in a world with full of lies....
but there's hope dat i hope for....
to find the star to shine my waes.......
hais.....

been 4 months working there and i'm starting to get bored...
doing things over n over again....
no doubt dat i love my senior alot....
alwaes there for me wen i'm bored with things....
but till wen will i b stuck doing things that make me feel boreddd???
another question that is in my mind dae by daes....

i miss my fwns....
people whu alwaes complete my daes...
with laughter n joy....
without fail.....
can i just rewind back my poly life....
sobx2....

since i lost my hp......
i lost all the contacts ....
saded....
do update ur numbers with me alrites....
taking care people....
muacks.....

No comments: