Friday, May 04, 2007

aLone iN mY beDrOOm....


bOOoOO!!!

hahahaha`.) miSh bloGGing... loLs... sUffer 4 lIke few daeS w/0 mY lapPie...
*faint* sO bOred La.... BUT.... gT sYG 2 accMpy me... tok 2 hIm... yup2.... he's been nice 2 me all dis while la... onLI sumtime... we gT in2 a smAll 'war'... lols... anIwaE dat'S natuRal u c....
MACEH MUHD SYAHMI 4 DE ACCMPY-ING ALL DIS WHILE...... APPRECIATE IT....
as 4 my RJ... i alwaes asK my deaR uNcle aLan 2 seNd 4 me 1... hehehe... alWaes keep tRoubLing hIm... hais... toWie hOr uNcle... TANX ALOT2 HOR.... nT 2 4geT ... my mr syahmi alsO heLp me 2 type mY RJ & seNd iT 2 unCle whiLe mYlappIe in ICU.... YUP2...
sO nIce of hIm... hurhur....

beeN so reStLess w/O lappIe la... weN 2 cLass dO nTh... cn"t chaT... aiyo... diE le... i veRy guai loR 4 de few daes.... hehehehe.... BUT NOW i have my lappie back.... woohooo...!!! so de super duper2 hapie.... cN have mY life baCk 2 norMal.... hahahahaa....

guess i cn staRt countIng down 2 my BURFDAE liao... lols.... i'm getting mature by 1 yr.... wahahaha.... 2 wks plus... dat's fast man.... bUt i'm goiN 2 b bz le... aiyo.... UT is staRting on 14 may... mON... hais... digital electronic sum more... haven revise le... *faint*... i haf 2 werk after skul liAo... hais... startin nxt wk... hais... tired le... straight sum more.... den cn't mit him liao ...
must wait till fri after skul den cn mit... saded man...!!

tmr i'm going 2 watch SPIDERMAN 3.... yay-ness!! wahahaha.... goin 2 spend half of de dae outside wif him... after which i gt no time liao... gt 2 werk ma... saded!! gonna make full use of my time dat i haf wif him..... gonna miss him la...

ermmmm... i guess dat's all la... i guess... hehehhe... dun noe wat 2 type liao... will update soon la hor... btw uncle alan ... i've update my blog liao... dun 4get to link me up hor... if nt dun wan 2 tok 2 u liao... hehehe...

tyke care peeps... hmmm... I MISH MY BESTIE.... WHERE'S SHE???!! hais....

No comments: