Monday, May 14, 2007

tIred yEt haPPi....

reaCh hOme ard 10 plUs... did a SMALL celebration 4 MOTHER'S DAE!! lols... i sang mother's dae song la... dey were damn touch... lOls... hope dey enJoy demselVes oN dis sPecIal dAe...
liKe my mUmmY... sHe did enJoy herseLf... coZ she weN 4 hOls... hurhur... hMMM...

i'll b keEpin mySelf bZ 4 dis 2 mThs ... aLL bCuz of De GSS thinGy... wooHooo.... goNNa be fuNN... loL... BUT... i'll be daMn tiREd... hais... stIll nId 2 stuDy 4 UT... damN iT...
dIs wks shedule is damn fUn la... everidaE werkIn xcepT moN & fRi... fUhhh!! teRoR siA me... gOnna be tiRed lIke heLL la... bt nVm... gOnna mIt ALOT of new PEEPS... gereK!!!!furthermore, i wuN haF 2 trouble uP mY guY 2 mIt me 4 diS feW mThs... eveNthOugh i'LL mish hIm lIke heLL... & i hOpe he'LL fEel de saMe waE as i Do... hmmm... i mish mY oNli 1 bestIe la... guEss i'm goNna mIt her nxt Mon dat is MY BURFDAE!!!! YAY-NESS!!! hope dat she cN picK me up... hurhur... manJe mah... lolS...

i'm turNing 19 in 1wks time... lolS... sO siaN... gettIng oLder sooN... hurhur... i duN tinK i'll haf a wonderful moments duriNg my burfdae... hais... wuN feel anitin speCial goIn oN... haiZ....
i mIsh mY olD classmaTes... mY SYG, my DARLING, my ADEK, my ABG, my KAKAK, my AMIRA, my APPLE, my VAMPIRE, my LIKENG.... deY realli enlighten my lIfe aLot2.... luV dem alOt...

tmr i'M haviNg UT bt yeT i haVen stuDy... DIE... i flung mY 1 UT... nOw i scAred i fluNg agaiN dis UT... saDeD!!! mayb later deN study la... nO mooD... i cn'T concentRate mySelf.... kepT tinKin abT hIm... reaLLi mish hIm alot la... been awhile since i didn'T mit hiM.... hais...

stOp mY storY here La... feel lIke slpiN nOw... hmmmm... tyKe care peePs....
assalamualaikum....

No comments: