Friday, October 19, 2007

siCk....
i tink i caught a cold 2dae...
or mayb i'm just feeling down....
hais..... i dun noe...
all de mood just GONE .....
just like dat....
=(

i'm glad dat he's turning 19 liao....
hope he luv de present....
just 1 favour frm u....
wear dat often....
pWish.....
hais...

2dae was fuN in sKUl....
gt 2 disturb ppl...
lesson was pretty easy....
4 de calculation part onli ..... =)
btw tanx 2 FIR 4 de lolipop.....

i've not be toching my pp @ all....
i'm dEad!!!!
i duN noe hw 2 even start lor even i do haf de template...
cn ani1 seat bside me & guide me....??? soBx2...

LATE!!LATE!!LATE!!!
i'm alwaes late 4 skul.... lols....
my grade will b affected sia... BT...
i just dun noe y i like very slacking sia....
good thing gt ppl pick me up wen i'm really late....
tanx to dat person la lor....

y cn't ani1 understand hw i feel 2wards things......
dun noe wen will my heart give up on hym....
wen will i have a proper life......
alots2 of question are left unanswered in my head....
please ani1 gif me de ans dat i wan... pWish.... sob2..... =(

No comments: