Thursday, November 13, 2008

been a while i update. kind of busy with things and no mood to upate also. so yah ended up nt updated. hahaha... there's a lot of things that i want to update on la but let me start about last friday.

when to pick my daydEe from jurong east interchange. he book out from there. like kental go discovery centre. haha.... nurul was there toooo... n was supposed to pick scooby doo... but due to miscommunication, both ended up at different places... funny. 1 already in the train while another at the platfrom waiting for the train... hahs.. but at last get to mit that scooby doo laa.... damn blur la he... dun noe how to communicate properly... hehehe... out of no where i ask that scooby doo where he wanna tag along for dinner. haha... he was like orhhh okie can lor... nurul was like huh?!! loSt... hehe... just trying my luck to let dat 2 go out 2gether evnthough with some of us too la...

when to accompany scooby doo to change up and all.. damn slow la but nt so bad compare to my dear daydEe... heeee!! but pity dEe coz he carry his BIG bag around after this camp. dah la penat and i make him more penat.... hais... i'm sorry daydEe... i LOVE u .... the dinner lasted till like 10 plus i guess.... damn late lor coz busy talking about NS life and all... fun though.. made our way back and took train. dEe took cab from UT and when back home after sending me back home... weeeee!!!!

sAturday when to lepak with my daYdee since it have been a LOng time since i spEnd my time with hIm .... after whIch mIT fIrdaUs for at BUGIS... while waiting we had lunch and in a while firdaus caMe.... had some chat with hym and he's make lame jokes and all....hehehhe.... walk into bugis village and have a look at things there... i wanna buy that t-shirt together with dEe....
following that Mus join in... proceed on to Marina Square pizza hut as they have not been there for quite a long time... thus had dinner there while waiting for that Reesha to come and join us....
damn full after dinner and off to esplanade to lepak.... wahahaa.... long time never go there sia... daydEe no time to bring me there.... saded... :(( took pictures together and telling jokes ... calling each other names.... heheh... dat's fun lor.... off to mrt ... gt smth happened that make me scared. was damn scared till dEe hug me close to him and told me not to see... just dont know why is there such person in this world.... hais.... ohhh welll... tanx dEe for sending me home.....
ILy jUmalEe....

sUndaY we had breakfast cum LunCh together before he bOOk in bacK agaIn.... after which went shoppIng to buy his camp things.... den off to take his big bag... time is up!! sobX2... :((
watever it is or how long it takes i'll always wait for you daydEe... reason beIng yOu're just my daYdEe....!! luV ya alOt....

that was all about last wks' and for this wk will be the same.... he's in camp and having field camp and all... as for me is only school and lepaking with my friends.... how i wish dEe is here now by my side.... haisSss... :((( 1 more dae to go and dEe will be back!!!! yIpEee!!!!
i reallY miss hIm aloT ..... i niD u saYang here with me..... sobx2 :(((

No comments: