Friday, November 14, 2008

dun feel good today....mayb because of the new team im having is like irritate me alot.... mayb because i'm falling sick anytime... ytd was having fever and dun feel good at all... on my way to school my tummy prangai... feel like going back home and sleep... but proceed on to school and get to know my team was like no comment... goshhh!!! hopefully nxt week will be a better day for me...

to those whu tot im nt in a good mood or what.... i'm alrite... its just that i'm irritated and dun feel well... so dont think too much la....haira i'm not mad at you at all la dear team leader..... sori if i dun seems to have the mood today alrite....

daydEe i miss you so much.... i haven complete the essay that you ask me to write down.... heheh.... but i did my journal and part of the essay liao.... hehehh... tkde ilham thus never complete it lor....

fyp is giving me a hard time now.... left with only 2 mths or so for us to complete everything...
it's like WTH.... i haven even complete the labview part for the ECG and that will take me sometime especially without any help from that scooby doo... i'm dead... but the happy part is that i manage to do the wireless transmission part... weeeeEE!!! congrats 2 faeza, haira and steven... wahahaha....

i'm soooo sianx now... my stomach is making hell out of noises but i dun feel like eating and that's worst... wat's wrong with me today??? i lost....

No comments: