Wednesday, January 09, 2008

9 daes haf pass since 2008 cum.....
startin of a new year for me....
alot of things happen to me in 2007....
be it swit or sour.... good or bad...
it cnt be resist wat... hais....

wat i wan 4 dis year is simple....
to enjoy my dae each n every single min & sec....
i dun wan past 2 just repeat itself....
i've suffer alot during 2007...
been thru alot of shit...
learn alot frm it too....
nvr b too nice 2 guys....
hais...
asl eh all dis must happen...
y cnt things just be de same as wat we plan....
y cnt ppl learn hw to appreciate each other....
yyyyyyyyyy???
so many y cum thru my mind nw....
bdh kn.....

life 4 me as like usual....
boring... hahhaa... bt cn la...
i love being wif my mum n sistas....
dey realli make my dae....
sch is fun 4 me...
being ard my fwns....
wif hairah, ida, nurul, ishak, fir, my dear darren, n alot2 more...
it's fun.....
love dem.... alot2...
nt 4getin my DEAR ABG ZAKI...
noe wat.....
he kept his promise....
he's goin 2 stop smokin....
yaY!!!!
alhamdulillah....
jia you abg.... must cont 2 stop totalli orite....

trying to 4get abt my past wif hym....
like he alwaes sae..." YG SUDA 2 SUDA"....
he gt de point....
mayb it's jst difficult 4 me....
hais... bt i'll do it.... yeah....

AS 4 MY X.....
EH... TANX EH 4 DE PAST 4 MTH WIF U....
I JUST DUN UNDERSTAND U LA....
Y MST U DO ALL DIS EH....
ASL EH ? N BTW SAE TANX 2 UR BRO...
HE REALLI FUCK ME UP SIDE DWN....
N U DID NTH... WTF.... APE JENIS BF EH U....
NVR TOT U'RE DAT TYPE OF PERSON...
IT'S DE WORSE MISTAKE TO HAF U AS MY BF...
HAIS....

y must dere b ppl like dat....
hais... hurtin ppl's feeling... so heartless....
watever la...
guys will alwaes b guys...
prangai same jer....
hais...
bdh kn....

i wish i cn turn back to WAN...
hais...

*lost*

No comments: