Sunday, January 20, 2008

people cum n go every single time....
be it for good or bad..
but sumtime i wonder...
ani reason 4 dat....
yes?! .... no?!....
just left unwritten...
in my heart...

life isn't same as wat i use to have....
things change.....
be it the people... surrounding....
been tinkin all dis while...
asl eh org slalu menyakitkn hati ssorg tanpa sebab yg btl..
just dun get it.....
daes after daes..
i just find dat smue laki same jer prangai...
mayb i'm streotyping la...
but must of the guys do haf the same attitude dat i hate alot2...
hais...

this happen w/0 us knowin....
i wanna sae sorry 2 hym for the attitude dat i gif to hym...
i'm just emotionally unstable dis few daes...
dere's smth dat bothering me bt i'm nt sure wat....
i noe i gt irritatted so easily for the past few daes...
mayb wat u sae is rite la...
bt trust me i understand ur situation...
jst dat i hate to be bubbled....
u shud no me well...
nt even u but zalikha oso...
i noe u guys haf ur reasoning...
bt y mst it be alwaes me dat bcum de victim??
asl ehh???!!!
one ofter another bubblinng me...
nw i've learn my lesson...
nvr believe watever ppl sae be it some1 dat i'm close wif or wat...
i'm just scared to trust ppl nw...
sobx2....

2 more wks to sch hols....
planning 2 werk all de wae...
keeping myself bz as alwaes....
bt i'll make time 2 mit my dear syikin...
nw i just start 2 mish her... hahaha...
i just wish dat everytin cn go back to normal...
i just wish my bestie is here by my side....
i just wish life could be much easier for me...
i just wish i could spend time to the fullest...
enjoying.... laughing non-stop....
BT....
i dun tink it might happen...
de chances is so slim...
i just scared ...
scared dat i might breakdown anitime..
scared dat i cnt face future challenges...
dat's alot of things can happen dat i'm scared of...
ohh god...
please gif some strength...
sob2...

No comments: