Monday, January 14, 2008

feeling down at dis moment of time....
the feeling like giving up everything dat i'm doing....
haix.... very saded...
lesson was so sux 2 de max....
dun even understand wat i'm doing in class....
dis is all bcoz of me skip last wk's lesson... stupid of me...
hais... faci was kinda irritating... dun like her @ all..... guess i'll get a C dis time..
cn't even ans her stupid question... hw stupid cn i b rite... haissss....
had cookies frm my AUNTY.... nice ... tanx euu... luv u so much... hahaha...
pity my abg going thru wat i've been going thru in de past....
ABG!!! NO MATTER WAT I'LL ALWAES B BY UR SIDE... NO MATTER WAT HAPPEN....
DUN HESITATE TO FIND ME WEN U'RE DWN OR WEN U NID SUM1 TOK 2 ....
I'LL B DERE AS AN WEN U NID ME... I'LL TRY .... JST WAN U 2 SMILE ALWAES OTEY ABG... COZ U LOOK CUTE WEN DAT SMILE OF URS IS DERE.... =p
i just dun understand sum ppl...
ppl jst simple care abt dem bt dey jst dun noe hw 2 appreciate it....
hw dumb cn dey b rite.... or are dey blind... i doubt so.... hais...
i feel like life nw is kind of wierd 4 me...
it's starting to change...
i loose everything that i used to have and nw... nth is left for me...
y uh... yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
wat wu gui sae is rite... nw dere's alot of y's in my life....
hais....
watever la.....
hols soonnn woohooo!!!
finding job soon... yeah....
hopefully i cn enjoy my hols dis time....
ending here....
i'll update soon...
tyke care peeps...
camat malam.... =)

No comments: