Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday count down...

30 mins to go....
turning 21 years old...
yet doesnt look like...
cool or wat....
maintain small kid as usual...

tmr will be the dae where i shud enjoy....
every minutes every seconds of the moments....
ending werk at ard 4pm & off for tuition...
miting bestie n maria at orchard...
weeeee!!!!!!!
gonna enjoy myself wif them....
btw tanx dear bestie for planning smth 4 me...
lurp u so many many many more....

so touch that even my grandmother wish me advance bdae wish....
love u nenek.... mucksss!!!

now doing nth else other then blogging and msning n facebooking....
i'm sooooo de boredddd.....
waiting for the minutes n seconds to come...
wishes my bdae wish before going to bed....
hoping that it will come thru one dae...
i wish i wish i wish very hard hard hard....

am i being so unreasonable towards u all these while???
all i wanted is just u to gif me the attention, love n care....
dat's all i ask for from u....
is that so much for u to gif it to me??
just dun get it...
y must things just happen like this...
trying very hard to make things better...
but somehow it just cant happen just as planned....
wat dat have gone wrong .....
just cnt figure it out on my own frm that moments things go haywire...
wierd but yet it does happen....

just so hard to accpt the fact...
all i noe is just to run from problems....
till wen will i be stop running from all these...
wat will happen next if that were to happen???
wait n let the time do the job.....

gd nite people.....
have a nice dae......

No comments: