Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HE's BACK!!!!
by my side alwaes....

i noe i dissappoint u.....
xcpting more den wat dat happen...
tried to make things more fun but i fail...
regret to make u walked so long.....
regret for demanding on dat stuppid fone....
it just made me so terribly down....
looking at face like dat...
make me cry inside...
wanting 2 met u was the priorty wen u cum back....
not like wat happen on the day....
breaking down infront of bestie was embarrassing.....
trying to control but just cnt hold it any longer....
btw tanx bestie for being dere for me....
now den u noe how hard things goes for me...
watever u saes are ur point of view....
i dun ask much from u...
just ur care n concern dat will make different in my life....
i love u as much as i love jumalee.....
both of u means so much to me....
i dun wan 2 loose ani1 of u...

being unreasonable is just happen without knowing it....
but am i???
u tried to make me be an independent person but fail...
reason being i dun wan to be 1....
used to be like dis...
being around people that love me, care and being pampared....
that me....
hope u understand me....

i miss you sayang....
no matter wat happen,
u'll be alwaes in my heart...
that's the promise i've made...
how mad i am towards u,
how sad i am,
i still love u alot....

No comments: