Wednesday, August 19, 2009

faeza nye blog sooo damn dead....
coz she's dead too nowadaes....
hahaha...
not literally dead bt emotionally...

was supposed to go running but bro in law came...
so tk jadi n nw mendaking in the room....
hmmm.... wat shall i sae.....
i miss my rp peeps especially my 2 abgs....
fasting dae is coming really really soon....
so de fast lor....
n i'm left with a few weeks to spend time with wan....
all are in NS and it's like so boredness....
how i wish that i can slower the time...
so he'll go NS abit later....
hais....

wen out with the Kranji girls that day....
was so damn KECOH wen met them....
everyone was like so happening xcept me...
hahaha...
kind of no mood....
but thanks to bestie that really understand me...
i'm sorry if im so emotionally down...
didnt meant to prangai or wat that day...
hope u do understand my situation...
to dee thanks for dropping by to mit me even for a short time...
appreciate it to the extend....

this week is the most boring week...
everydae must work....
sianx le....
but today wen dinner with wan....
thank for making my dae better...
n sorry if im alwaes late...
heheh..

i wanna watch movie can??
hais....
but watch wif who?
so the sian lor....
haiyooooo...
i just with that everything will be fine...
but will it be...??
i wonder....

there's where she stop...

No comments: