Sunday, August 23, 2009

waiting for time to bath...
tinking abt things that have been taking place...
it's just so unpredictable...
i'm so actionless....
dying inside....

by all means u can be mad at me..
i noe im alwaes in the wrong when things bcome like this..
crying inside alone is just wat i could do...

every nite i'll wait for you..
having this mindset that u'll haf time for me..
even just awhile...
sometime its dissapointments but sometime it's happness...
i noe that u're bz with ur life now...
i'm sorry if i'm a burden to u...
cnt affort not to complain that u're nt there for me..
it's hard for me...
but i've tried not to complain that much...
however the loneliness is still there...
lying to myself is wat i alwaes do..
even u noe that....
coz i'm doing this all for u...
i dun wan to quarrel with u...
coz i love u...

faeza is not here for the time being.....

No comments: