Sunday, August 30, 2009

so frustrated with everything....
what is f**king wrong with me ...
argghhh!!!!
everything seems to be wrong somewhere...
just need someone to be here with me...
making me feel better....
telling me nth is going to be wrong...
hais...

met him at last ytd...
at ard afternoon...
headed to vivo for a movie...
preety akward at first...
been sometime wen couples dun mit & call...
this is wat happen...
frankly speaking i really miss him badly...
feel like hugging him wen i first met him...
telling him how much i miss him...
holding his hand very thight...
that's wat i feel like doing...
but wat i did was a different thing....
feeling like miting a stranger...
someone that i've not met for sometime...
silence was occupying the atmosphere...
since the journey started till it ends...
very wierd to have that happening when i miss him...
the moment wen u holds my hands...
i feels like crying inside....
the moment u hug me...
i just wan to cut it short...
dun wan to depend on u dat much...

i just dun understand what's happening in my life now...
freaking lost in a middle of nowhere...
where nothing can be found...
nothing is right....
u may wan me to accpt everything ...
not to complain things to u...
even if im just clarifying things...
to u it's just plainly complaining....

supposed to get ready to mit eza n wan for breakfast...
but i'm still here not ready at all...
dun feel like going but i nid some entertainments...
to let my mind rest from problems dat kept myself down...

wen cn this ever ends...
happiness taking over...
miracle happens....
i wish.....

No comments: