Saturday, January 27, 2007

hey dere peeps... hahahakk....
super dupeer tired 2dae... but i'm happi... dat's de impt thing.. hehe... my leg super pain seh... stand de whole dae... wah... cannot tahan sia... jusz reach home 20 mins ago... yups... quite bz juz now... c ppl shoping like veri jealous lor... i oso wanna shop... hmpphhff... nvm... wanna noe wat... de ppl dere all so happy 2 c me... so happy dat dey welcum me wif an open hand sia.. hehehe...

tmr work morning shift... by 10.30 muz b dere... go out 9.30am... wah.. earli sia... confirm canot wake up... hais... lazy la... after werk go watch 'Cicak Man'... wahahah... wif my sistaz, mum & nenek... but den i'll b damn tired la.. confirm abis lambat... den go mkn... de nxt dae skul liao.. hais.. can't PON liao... later bestie nag & nag & nag... wahaha... coz she care alot2 4 me... lub her so much... hehe....

realli miz him alot... i'm nt used nt 2 msg him wenever i go out or wat.. hais.. feel so serbe salah plk... hais.. nta la... dun noe wen everthin will go back 2 normal.... till wen i must b alone... till wen he dun wanna mit me... till wen i must ignore him... hais... I'M SO CONFUSED.... realli ....
just wish dat he was dere wen i nid him... but i wun ever happens... i dun noe y...

i'll wait till u realli realli ur mistake... even it will takes wks .. mths ... or even yrs... insyallah... hopefulli my patience dun is still dere uh...

azie : tanx 4 de 'bad' msg... uat suspend btl... wahahha.... juz wanna sae 'THANK YOU' 4 de help... tyke care of ur self okie... mish ya...

No comments: