Friday, January 26, 2007

sadded.... didn't went 2 skul 2dae... i gt fever after ytds incident.. hais... nasib i onli pon once.. so now twice liao... heheh.. nxt week last liao... end of 1yr.. weee.. hurhur... goin 2nd yr liao... but i'm nt prepare... 2 much probs den later cn't concentrate...

slackin @ home... still doing my PR...[ dun noe cn ask me ] still dun understand y everting must happen... i'm alwaees tryin 2 make dis relationship goin bt it's also me whu suffers... nvr do i onli mit my bf once a week... even my x werkin or wat he still mit me more den 4x a wk... ni baru skwl... bsk2 da keje.. once a mth agak nye umpe... hais... tk paham btl... i wan 2 noe de REAL reason y he alwaes dun wan 2 mit me??? y ?? klau da mls or jelak den tk yah uh mit... nape kene kasi alasan...??

fine la.. tk nk mit suda... i'll keep myself bz alwaes... go out wif other ppl.. if i gt anithin i dun go find u... find other ppl... since everitime i nid u ur far2 away frm me..

hopefully tmr i'll b okie... coz i'm werkin... yups.. FIXED wkend job.... b4 12 feb, i'll b finding job 4 hols... 2 mths.. yeepiee... hopefulli i'll b hapi 4 dat 2 MTHS la hor... hehe...

tyke care ppl...

2 azie: u dun understand de situation dat i'm goin thru'.... tink dat my's worse compare 2 urs... so do tyke care of ur relationship okie... + ur health...

No comments: