Monday, April 16, 2007

aLo2 peepS.... back 2 update abt my life now... hmmm... as my dear hidayah keep askin me 2 update ... so here it goes....

wen 4 pit @ pasir ris park on de fri nite wif de ex-kranjian... woohoo....
it was fun la... did de shopping last min.... hahhaaha... damn tired but i realli enjoy myself la... hurhur.... reach dere ard 5 plus... den lek2 kt pit... main card... hahaha... deesyan taught me how 2 play la but i was realli damn BLUR la... hahaha... tk pandai2.... selenge btl... hahahah
after which we waited 4 de charcoal 2 arrived @ de pit... damn slow la... nk start de api jer nk kt 1 hr... bdh... dah la lapar... de rest buat dek jer... mcm nk sepak jer satu2... pe'el ... hais...

ard 9 den we started de bbqing.... so late la.. haiyo... den everi1 was like mls nk masak bt nk mkn... PEMALAS.... den tings started 2 like more happeninng uh... dey started 2 cook & stuff...
da lapar... pandai la drg masak... hahahaha... everitin wen on smoothli... but onli wen dey started 2 drink,... & satu2 mabok... hais... so damn scari la wen look @ dem.....

overall i still enjoy myself eventhough i'm damn tired uh.... kene embun mlm.... ampai sakit2...
ape agi eh.... ohh yah... my bestie.... congrats eh girl... da pandai uh naik basikal... woohoo!!!.. next time le cycle ngan aku kk... 2 pun klau aku igt h cane nk naik.... lols....

2dae was de 1st dae of skul... & i saw so many familiar faces sia... de boring part... everywhere was damn pack la... jln mcm sardin seh... langgar2 org... sial jer... hais... as 4 my classmate... dey were okie la so far..my team members was fun uh... easy 2 communicate.... but tmr diff ppl... hais... so lets c how la hor...

guess i'll stop here okie... dun noe wat 2 write liao... lols... so yah...
i'll update soon uh... btw my nxt hols will b on june.... woohoo... den weds i'm nt skuling....
weeee!!! best2... mayb pick up my syg frm skul.... 2 pun klau rajin... wahahhaha....

tatata...

assalamualaikum..... =`P

No comments: