Tuesday, April 03, 2007

tireD... hais....

back 2 con't my boring story....

been werkin 3 straight daes... hais... damn tired... reach home ard 11 plus.... after which slpt @ ard 2am... nxt dae wake up ard 10am... damn damn tired la... furthermore i'm nt feeling quite well la... down wif so much sickness... damn it!!

now a daes i've been tinkin abt so many things in my minds.... just 2 many dat i myself dun noe wat i've been tinkin abt.... aggrrhh...!! hate it...

school is starting soon... & i'm nt readi @ all... nt readi 4 de stressness & etc.... dere's 2 much things in my mind till biler2 it cn burst... hais.... how i wish i cn share ouut all my probs 2 sum1 dat realli understand me & able 2 help me in sum waes...

experiences in life realli make me b a better person.... bcoz of wat haf happen 2 me all dis while make me think more.... makin de rite choice in life....

i mish my little darlins... hahahahk... mish dem alot... gonna mit dem in skul on nxt mon... weeee!!! cn't wait... yay!!!

i mish my bestie alot2... hais... she's so damn bz la... dun wan 2 disturb her... coz i dun wan 2 trouble her... as long as she's happie... i'm hapi 2... =)) realli hope dat i cn mit her soon... i wanna buy her smth... like how i use 2 do dulu... how i wish time cn b rewind back 2 de time wen i'm alwaes hapi ... hais....

mish hanging out wif my peeps... my sec sch peeps... w15b....w25h... hais.. time reali pass so fast... yah.... damn fast.... ape ke tak...been single 4 like goin 2 b 2mth... wahh!! dat's long... but yet i cn't open my heart 4 ani1... hais...

guess i stop here.... wanna go lala land... coz my csi 2dae dun haf... stupid rite... hais...
okie den...
assalamualaikum....

No comments: