Wednesday, April 18, 2007

life.....

full wif ups & down... hais... bt it realli taught me so many things in life....
mistake are nt supposed to b repeated... but sumtime it just happen w/o me realising it...
hais..... dun understand how ppl react now a daes... realli wierd...

been 2 month hidup tanpa arah tujuan.... i dun noe wat i wan... what i'm doing...
wat i noe is dat i wanna move on & b happi... haf fun wif ppl... alwaes being accompanied by him... here & dere... alwaes smiling.... nvr cry on my own... coz i noe i'm nt alone... i noe both of them love me alot... but i just cn't... my heart simply cn't accpt ani1... it's kind of selfish la...
bt it's better den playin wif ppl's heart... hais..

now i'm okie liao... bz wif my skul work... my life wif him,... my bestie... fwns....
yah!!.. back 2 skul was fun... mit new ppl... woohooo... fun2... lols...

hmm... stop here liao ...

assalamualaikum....

No comments: