Saturday, April 07, 2007

assalamualaikum.....

let me start de story of wat happens 4 de whole dae l hor...

wen 2 mit a fwn of mine @ ut mrt station... coz nid help 4 my lappie la.. tk habis2 nk perangai la.. bingit jer.. hais... dey help me 're4mat' my lappie.... den everithin in my lappie just 'GONE' 4 de 2nd time.. i was like 'DAMN IT'.. hais... realli feel like smashin de lappie 2 de wall sia... bt tanx 2 SHAHUL[ tink dis is de rite spelling la]... he realli did help me wif all de probs dat i've face la..
realli appreciate it so much.... & 2 mustafa i oso appreciate ur help la... u did try ur veri best 2 help me.. hahahkk... sori dat i was late uh tadi... realli felt damn tired... hahahakkk... peaceee!!

ard 4pm met my mum, grandma & my sistaz @ CWP.... wen 2 banquet 2 haf dinner la.... hmmm... had carrot cake... damn full la... didn't finishh it up... as per usual la... my 2nd sis finish it up... wahahaha... tanx sista..!! after which wen 2 my grandma house... yup... watch tv... vcd... following dat wen 2 mit Anwar awhile la @ void deck.... had a short chat wif hym la... abt my lappie... my pp... he's alwaes dere wen i nid help... tanx anwar... appreciate it so much...

reach home ard 11 i guess... wash up den decided 2 install watever things dat i nid in2 my lappie... den half wae it starts 2 perangai again... realli piss me off la... dat time my mind feel like burstin sia... 2 much things dat i'm tinkin @ 1 shot... hais... i noe i did make mustafa piss off... i noe i perangai wif him... i lepas kn geram @ him... hai... i'm sorrie... didn't mean 2 do dat... i just cn't control my anger... after dae by dae i just realise dat my limit of patience is becoming thinner & thinner....got angry easily... scold ppl 4 no reason... damn it... wat's happening 2 me??!

i'm realli tired now.... damn tired... tireeeeed offf living..... in a situation like dis!! watever happening 2 me now is like more den wat i xpected all dis while... y must all dis happen 2 me??
i wan 2 gif up in dis.. LOVE REALLI HURT.... DAMN HURTIN!!... how i wish i cn be like last time... enjoyin my time... w/o all dis problems c'min 2 me... hais.... i dun noe wat 2 do ... realli...

4 dis case i guess i'll suffer de most... hais... i'm like goin thru' a loosing battle... a battle dat i noe i'm goin 2 lose & hurt myself even more.... hais... y am i so stuborn??? y cn't i accpt de fact dat i'm ntt 4 HIM???? y cn't i just get over HIM and just move on??? reason being MY HEART STILL SAES DAT I LOVE HIM.... damn it...

ayi... i bkn nye did all dis on purpose... i bkn nye tk nk accpt u or wat... de thing is dat i'm nt readi 4 all dis... i'm realli sori if i do/happen 2 like gif u empty HOPES.... my heart still cn't accpt ani1 4 de time being... i dun feel like getting in2 relationship... i'm nt prepare 4 more worse problems dat might arrive later.... now i gif u de power 2 decide... do wat u tink dat best 4 u...
i dun wan u 2 suffer.... all bcoz if all dis stupid things... u're a nice guy okie... dun worie u'll fine sum1 100x better den me...

totalli confused abt all dis things... rase serbe salah wen cum 2 tink abt all dis things la... feel like doin sumthin stupid 1 of de daes..... just 2 release all my tension & problems dat i haf.... bt i dun noe wat... hurhur.... stupid me...

bestie!!! realli hope dat u're here now by my side... hais... do ani1 understand how i feel rite now?? hais... guess wat... she've finish her orientation... woohooo!!! so dat's mean she'll haf time 4 me.... hmmm... will she??!! i dun noe... hais... mish spending time wif her... tykin pics.... lepakin @ de playgrd.... havin dinner wif her.... yah... alot of things la basically.... i mish dat... alot alot... saded!!... =((

mus... i'm sori if i slalu lepas kn geram @ u & perangai kt u la eh... i dun mean it.... just dat i cn stand it la... i cn't realli ctrl my feeling nowadaes la..... dun no y ... mayb i'm gettin sick & tired....
hais... sejak2 sakit ni i mcm nt being myself la... i'm sori... realli damn sori... i'm stuborn la... i tkk nk ckp wen u ask me so la... coz i dun wan 2 la... nt bcuz of other things la... hope u dun take it 2 heart la eh... i kdg2 mmg gi2... bear wif it la hor...if u cn't den just leave it jer... meaning buat bdh jer... okie...

faeza.. hmmm... wat shud i do now??? am i goin 2 just con't doin smth dat i myslef dun no wat i'm doin or ??? tink tink... arrghhh!! i'm totalli lost ... all tanx 2 dat guy la... u realli make me realise more in de world of relationship.... yah!... btw i'm nt mature... just dat i force myelf 2 sae dat i'm nt de 1 4 u ... i wanna c wat's ur reaction.... hais... i'm so stupid... realli damn stupid....

GAME OVER ....

No comments: