Tuesday, April 10, 2007

hey... i just hope that syahmi know how u r feeling rite now. syahmi if u read this, u're making her suffer. atleast tell her y u broke off with her. she still love u alots! she can never replace U
SYAHMI with any other guy.

I just hope that u have some heart for her. Cos she really love u. alot. nothing can replace n explain her love 4 u SYAHMI. i just hope u feel how she feel one day and regret treating her that way. I just hope that FaSyaH MiEzA will be together Again and happily ever after... its not only me who want to her happy... All her frens want to... I bet U SYAHMI also want to see her happy!

So Syahmi... THINK A MILLION TIMES on wat u've done to her... She's Suffering wothout YOU! She MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE WITH YOU SYAHMI!I just hope that FaSyAh MiEzA WilL Be ToGeThEr Again! InSyAllAh! PleAsE SyahmI! ThAnKz! I HoPe you syahmi UnderStand!

[ 2 syahmi frm shaari ]

back 2 update my blog.... hmmm... just reach home... just kene ceramah frm my dad.. hais...
bt nvm... i noe i'm wrong... afterall i'm a gurl ma..... dey simply worry la hor... i'm just so touch about wat ayi do la.... i noe he wan me 2 b happy.... hais... bt 2 bad... i cn't do anythin... i just cn't 4get abt syahmi la... it's totalli my fault 4 making ppl suffer... hais... i noe i'm de bad 1... ni bukan kehendak aku ... i dun wan all dis 2 happen bt it just happen by itself... i cn't do anitin.....

i'm sori dat i cn't accpt ani1 4 now... hais.. reali sori.. bukan nye tk nk cume nta la.. i oso dun noe y i cnt accpt ppl 4 dis round...

ayi if u realli wan me 2 make 2 make u realli hate me den i will do dat... i respect ur decision...
i myself wan u 2 b happy... i just wish i cn gif other ppl a chance... afterall i still wan 2 b sum1's little girl... hais... watever it is... just tell me... if u realli wan me 2 make u hate me den tell me...
i'll do it eventhough i dun wan 2... coz dosa tau uat org benci kn ssrg 2...

till den ... tyke care ppl... i hope dat everythin goin 2 b just fine wen my burfdae cums... insyallah... amin....

assalamualaikum.... =)

No comments: