Tuesday, March 20, 2007

1st things 1st...

i'm so fuck p wif my lappie la... cn't even update my blog. stupid... realli dun't noe wat's wrong wif it la... it's been a wk i guess... i didn't update bcos of this things la... hais... bt tanx 2 princess azie... she'd help me... woohoo... tanx eh girl... i reali appreciate it.... realli hope dat i can like update my own entry la... so tk susah kn org kn... wakaka... cian die... once again tanx princess azie... kekekek...

2nd things 2nd...

i'm so damn confused now... hais... dun noe wat 2 do... wat i wan... wat i shd do... bla... bla... bla... i'm like soo damn stupid la.... hais...
i just tot dat history might nt repeat itself bt NO.... it prove me wrong... my god... dis time it's worse... hanya tuhan saje la yg tahu betape terseksa nye hati ini.... sobx2...
y must i alwaes hurt ppl's feeling??? y cn't i just gif dem de happiness dat dey wan.??? i dun mind being hurt... as long as dey are happy... i noe i might b very cruel...
suke nah mencabar kesabaran org... very de sarcastic person... but dat's my nature... u cnt do anitin... hais... i dun noe wat 2 sae... 4 de past dae... watever happen realli piss me off la... bt i simply cn't sae aniting la... coz dat's their hak utk uat pape dey wan.. i cn't halang... terpulang la... if u wanna wait... den just wait... i dun force.. but pls dun alwaes get piss off or bingit or jealous over other guys... dat's realli irritating...

3rd things 3rd...

actualli i've plan 2 go 2 changi beach 2dae but... it was cancel... i'm de 1 wh cancel it la.. coz zalikha sae dere gt lipan... i was like huh?? realli... ar nk go dere... u noe .. just 2 tenang kn my fikiran.... nvm.. i do enjoy my outing 2dae... tanx okie... wakaka... realli enjoy it... bt onli 1 things dat change my mood off.... perasaan cemburu... it realli piss me off... REALLI... i wun stop ppl frm loving me... having feelings 4 me... but pls... respect my decision... I DUN WANNA GO INTO RELATIONSHIP 4 DE TYME BEING.....
pls understand dat... i realli u care & love me... try & nvr gif up 2 win my heart... dun rush all de things... take 1 step @ a time.... let me tell u...
PERASAAN CINTA 2 AKAN DTG DGN SENDIRI NYE... DERE'S NO NID 4 US TO LIKE FORCE IT...

4th things 4th...

tanx 2 my fwns dat was dere 4 me wen i realli nid dem... hais... realli so touched wen i noe dat dey are realli dere 4 me... luv dem 2 pieces....

guess dat i'll stop here... i'll do smth abt my lappie & hopefulli everitin goes smoothly 4 me... kekekeke... tyke care people... luv ya....

No comments: