Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To de person dat haf help me 2 post my entry all dis while.... i realli appreciate it so much...
tank yoou so much... =))

no wat... saw azie ytd @ my skul library... she's de future republican u noe... wakakaka....
wen dere 2 re4mat my lappie la... de good thing is dat i didn't bring along my adapter...
dat's how clever am i rite... hais... dengx 2 de max... but i was lucky... my lappie goes oout of batt wen de things was all done... wooohoo.... amin...

wen 2 causeway after dat... walk2 wif my sista la... den saw my junior... syafiqah... mish her alot seh... she wif elyana.... N another girl... dun realli no her... bt i was realli glad 2 terserempak wif her la... hurhur.... hope dat i cn spend time wif her n de rest soon... insyallah...

wen 2 lot 1 2 haf dinner wif my sistaz & her fwen la... @ food culture... realli hungry la... coz didn't ate anitin b4 dat.... saw dat same guy again sia... dun noe whu is he la... kept terserempaking hym & his fwns 4 like more den 5 times la.. den look @ me as if he no me like dat.. hais... ape la org2 ni... tkde keje lain... bt nvm... mata die... biar la ...

wen i wanted 2 try my internet connection @ home.... sumtin dat realli make me frustrated happen... my lappie cn't detect ani wireless connection... i was like arrgghh... i god... 1 problem after another... damn it...

* sorie 2 de ppl whom i couldn't talk 2 ytd... i reallli gt stress p wif all dis things la.. den i gt no time 2 talk on te fone.. sorie once again... ni bkn alasan tapi kenyataan...

@ last my lappie problems haf solve.... all are back 2 normal... hopefulli... wakakaka....
guess i'm nt going 2 re4mat dis lappie animore... dat realli gif me alot of problems sia...
1 sad things is dat i've lost all my songs & pics... damn it.. hais... mayb my fault la.. didn't save properly... nvm... bt i'm still sad la... hais...

guess i stop now.... mayb later i'll update more... tyke care ppl..

assalamualaikum.....

No comments: