Friday, March 23, 2007

Decide 2 like update my bLog now… so yah… here it goes…..

Few mths back… I really breakdown a lot of time lah… hais… dat’s shows how weak I am actually… wakakaka… bt nvm… I alwaes treat it as an OBSTICLE in life… dat is wen tahap kesabaran kite dicabar la basically… after a long time I did manage to like overcum abit of de obstacle in life… all tanx 2 my bestie, my sistax, princess azie, hidayah, dat siao ting tong & de rest la… dey really show concern, care & all uh… I really appreciate it uh….

1stly , I wanted 2 sae sorrie 2 ayie 4 hurtin hym all dis while… hais… I dun really meant 2 la… just dat cinta tk blh dipakse2… dere’s onli 1 person dat’s in my heart… hais… I nOe I might be selfish 2ward u…bt de thing is dat I dn wan 2 repeat my mistake again dat is to 2 time ppl… hais… I dn wan 2 gif ppl hope dat I might b theirs one dae… coz I dun like 2 c dem suffer… if dey are suffering… I’ll suffer more… coz de reason 4 dem 2 suffer is bcoz of me… hais… how u understand my situation la…. go ahead uh if u wan 2 hate me or wat….. I just cn’t stop u… hais… y must dis happens??? Y must I hurt ppl...??? y must I b selfish??? Damn it!!!

2dae wen 2 geylang wif mummy and angah…. Kekeke.. was really fun la… eventhough it’s tiring… wahahah… I enjoy it… coz I get 2 spend time wif my mummy… ate tom yam 4 dinner… wakaka… alik terus stomach cramp…. Wakkaka… stupid rite… hais… nvm… my mummy veri cute la… wen we boarded de train and sat down… she straight away ask me for my fone… I was like "huh??" hurhur…. She wanted 2 play game… den wen I gave her she just play 3-4 game den she passed back 2 my sista.. I was like cpt nah main game… I laugh & laugh @ her la… cute rite… she dun really noe how 2 play de game… hurhur… =))

Just wanted 2 sae sori 2 bestie coz I didn’t get 2 mit her just now… hais.. I mish her a lot la… but she’s kinda bz 4 de moment… so dn get 2 mit her la… hais… hopefully get 2 mit her nxt wk… hais..

Hmmm… guess I’m going 2 stop here la… will update soon.. if rajin uh… maklum la… wakakak…
Tyke care ppl… 2 mie2 tyke care of eurr self okie… hope u’ll get well soon… amin….


Bye2…. Assalamualaikum….

No comments: