Friday, March 02, 2007

wassUp ever1....
hurhur... hmm... 2dae was realli bored 4 me.. all de way stayin @ home... BOREDNESS.... woke up den watCh tv... plaY game... slp... den watch cartoon... den decided 2 pick my sis up.. wakaka... touChin rite.. furthermore i mish my KIDS.. yup... saw sum of dem just now.... yup2...


wen 2 limbang mac 2 haf dinner wif sis... we shared de meal la since both haf no appetite 2 eat... noe wat... both of us gt balloons frm one of my fwen... so swit la.. btw tanx hor... evey1 was like lookin @ us.. wakaka.. paiseh sia,... hahah...

now i'm totalli bored... nth 2 do... sian le... i tink i saw hym just now @ ikha's void deck... i just cn feel dat was hym & de rest of de guys... furthermore dey were lookin @ my direction... hmmm mayb yes mayb nope... aiyo.. dun care la... hehehe... i nid 2 move on... i haf 2... hais... i nid 2 pay more attention 2 my studies... i cn't slack liao.. if nt anwar will b goin 2 nag n nag @ me... wakaka... dis time no more playin... i dun wanna repeat... hmmm...

i just dun understand y cn't i just 4get abt hym even i haf more den enuf ppl 2 replace hym... y cn't i tyke hym off my heart...??? hais......

cn't wait 2 go out wif bestie dis tues... weeeee... cn go shoppin...
tyke care ppl.... =))

No comments: